Crazy is as crazy does.
Jason, you're so crazy' I hear so often..
I know I'm crazy though..
Does one cease being crazy,
once they realize they're crazy?
Or does one simply embrace insanity
at the point of 'crazy embrace'?
We'll find out..
In this style 51/50..
society labels the awake as crazy
because the smart seem insane
to the dumb.
But what happens is that the crazy do,
while the sleeping masses don't..
I know, so I do..
so they don't..
I'm taking my leave of absence today..
Taking a nut ward sabbatical.
Going to confir with my associates.
The 'good shepherd committee'.
Call it a state of the equilibrium meeting.
I will return in a few weeks with my
'State of equilibrium address'..
jason brierly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy is as crazy does. by jason brierly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj