Philosophy of a period
A funny series of pock marks,
Placed at a point
Where (like flung from afar)
Liquid lands in droplets
The revered period.
'bleed for days,
With a blatant disregard for rigor mortus,
For stiff comes not with this bleed'
This period bleeds for none...
Ink tossed and splattered,
Like brain fragments (post suicide)
The lone drop,
Landed precariously at the rear
Of a sentence,
Run-on no more...
jason brierly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Philosophy of a period by jason brierly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola