Philosophy of a period
A funny series of pock marks,
Placed at a point
Where (like flung from afar)
Liquid lands in droplets
The revered period.
'bleed for days,
With a blatant disregard for rigor mortus,
For stiff comes not with this bleed'
This period bleeds for none...
Ink tossed and splattered,
Like brain fragments (post suicide)
The lone drop,
Landed precariously at the rear
Of a sentence,
Run-on no more...
jason brierly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Philosophy of a period by jason brierly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads