jason brierly Poems
- Crazy Is As Crazy Does. Jason, you're so crazy' I hear so ...
- Philosophy Of A Period This... A funny series of pock marks,...
- Intricately Woven Grace Intricate Grace in Merging Words ...
- Innocence Lost 110 degrees in the shade With 40 percent ...
- It's All In The Name Pointless and aimlessly, The poet ...
- A Dream State (Short Story/Pro... Finally asleep around 4am, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jason brierly
Crazy Is As Crazy Does.
Jason, you're so crazy' I hear so often..
I know I'm crazy though..
Does one cease being crazy,
once they realize they're crazy?
Or does one simply embrace insanity
at the point of 'crazy embrace'?
We'll find out..
In this style 51/50..
society labels the awake as crazy
because the smart seem insane
to the dumb.
But what happens is that the crazy do,
while the sleeping masses don't..
I know, so I do..
so they don't..
I'm taking my leave of absence today..
Taking a nut ward sabbatical.
Going to confir with my ...