Little King of Sorrows
Don't think he isn't on to you.
You not the mom I thought I knew,
These vicious lies you claim are true.
Although my savior sets me free,
You're quick to judge my life you see.
Playing God Self-righteously.
You thrive upon hypocracy.
Crooked path's you surely stroll.
A river of styxx you pay the toll.
If pearly gates remain your goal,
The Lord's rebuke must play a roll.
A magician and her rabbit.
You choke it as you grab it.
You claim the truth by habit.
But a back that's turned you stab it.
Sleight of hand, you thieve and steal.
Where they go, you don't reveal.
I don't fret, it's no bid deal.
Imagine how your God must feel.
Knowing well of how you sin.
You sell your soul to claim a win.
My torment sadly makes you grin.
To hurt my rep, you call 'All in'.
All you speak, the Angels hear,
You taunt and tease, then act in fear.
Progical son you don't revere.
He gifts you ease, you scorn him tear.
Wicked plots you do conspire.
The seeds I sow, you set afire.
My humble soul doth surely tire,
I dodge your stones upon this wire.
How dark this mind in which you dwell?
Tis more than words I hear you tell.
Who bid thee right my soul to sell?
You scream at me ' Go burn in hell'.
The guilt not found upon your face.
I walk in peace, you stalk and chase.
I run to God, you quicken pace.
I seek and end, you build a case.
No peace of mind, although you could.
Repent your ways, but never would.
Truth is light, God's way is good,
But you don't play like Christians should.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Conviction by Little King of Sorrows )
- Ah, money!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- We shall overcome someday, Vidura Prabhath
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)