Color Of Friendship
I pour each and every color
in the glass of my friendship
but my each color gets fade
makes it colorless, as my friendship
does not like to leave its color.
Water is also colorless, it takes color
whatever it is mingled with
but color of my friendship is reverse
it swallows all extine colors
Color of friendship is miraculous
dissolves all complex of life
either superiority or inferiority
it knows only to irrigate the faith.
The faith which becomes backbone of life
to live together at every moment of life.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color Of Friendship by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA