Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Chandra Leela, pretty name of her!
Her mother woke up much early
To prepare sweets for her honey!
It is a day she was born,
Eighteen years ago noon!
She stitched a new dress, chudithar,
To her special taste for it greater!
Mother prepared special rice
For her lunch in the college nice!
She didn’t take any food for her energy,
She could not withstand standing agony!
Her mother was worried,
The daughter was not bothered!
Because she reached years eighteen,
Crossing slowly over her teen!
She is my brother’s daughter
Chandra Leela is the pretty name of her!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.