RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Capacity Of Edges
Continuing education on edges of nights, proclaiming knowledge and wisdom as important facets of learning.
Although, as I look about, the only important side of it is the capacity of imagination to fold it all into one subconscious mind of elation, exercising ability and creativity in one.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Capacity Of Edges by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
- All We Are, Stacy L. Mar
- To John, Roger A. Rose
- Rarely seen, hasmukh amathalal
- The Shadow Parts of Me, Stacy L. Mar
- Earth Unhinged, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)