RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Burning Off Liquor
Bumping and grinding with motions of confusion
and deliberate intoxication.
Burning off liquor and having a very good time of it.
Dancing, running into each other, laughing and being
enticed by one another to have fun.
Kicking, moving up and down - returning to a starting
position - only to start over again.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burning Off Liquor by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Roswell, Michael Webb
- Period recalled, hasmukh amathalal
- The Wizard of Did!, David Lewis Paget
- I rember your words hung still in the air, Brian Kilpatrick
- Highku, Michael Webb
- Faul McCartney, Michael Webb
- Do Not Breed, Michael Webb
- Peter's Song, Robert Plese