Burden of Writing Poetry
In my own poetry;
Poetry morphed into
A crown of thorns
Adorning my head;
A cross I bear:
Each word, a nail driven
Into me to secure me...
Can no longer carry
This burden called life
Thrown into a murky hole
The hole is my connect
Food, air and water
Roll down the hole
Day and night are displayed
Through the hole;
indira babbellapati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burden of Writing Poetry by indira babbellapati )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI