' A Poem For All Men and Women! '
Demean not your body
Given to you
For a divine purpose!
You're not mere body, though!
A soul's passage
To an earthly sojourn
Is no spitoon!
That hold life secure
That nourish growth
That bears the world
Can never be a play-field
For the undeserving
For those who look upon it
As a booty to loot!
It's not for measly men
Who price it at their whim!
Ridden with pain
Your body is a celebration too
Your body is a unique creation
To house creation!
indira babbellapati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' A Poem For All Men and Women! ' by indira babbellapati )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)