' A Poem For All Men and Women! '
Demean not your body
Given to you
For a divine purpose!
You're not mere body, though!
A soul's passage
To an earthly sojourn
Is no spitoon!
That hold life secure
That nourish growth
That bears the world
Can never be a play-field
For the undeserving
For those who look upon it
As a booty to loot!
It's not for measly men
Who price it at their whim!
Ridden with pain
Your body is a celebration too
Your body is a unique creation
To house creation!
indira babbellapati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' A Poem For All Men and Women! ' by indira babbellapati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi