RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Waiting expectantly for an answer to life's endless questions,
always writing, hoping to bring solutions into being,
posterity hoping I can come up with something concrete and
Soothing balms of serenity gently touch inner strength with
buoyant hopes set in gems of wisdom.
Habitually sending thoughts off into verdant pastures of
timeless motion, enabling rhythmic melodies to produce more
ideal thoughts and inventive moods of aptitude.
Lengthening lists not yet finished on topics of preferential
quests of puzzling aftermaths.
Colloquial investments being narrowed daily by narrow-minded
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Buoyant Hopes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey