All the living creatures in Harmony;
Sheltered under the single Carpet,
On beautiful meadows lined with streams of water;
Is a wonderful gift of Almighty to Human Beings!
With the passage of time;
The crooked ideas of fiend toppled the stronghold of oneness.
Tore out the picturesque land into pieces
Making the life miserable to live on!
Selfishly drawn out borders,
Elevated the issues of scarcity of necessities:
Disputes in turn; scattered the dreams of belonging,
Further neglected; would lead to calamity.
We are not too late;
Let’s uphold the love of brotherhood,
Promote peace; by joining hands,
To build a charismatic society!
Inaugurating the idea at each home,
Respecting every one’s idea; sharing what we have
Serving each other in times of need,
Sure to pilot towards universal understanding!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brotherhood! by Queeny Gona )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Abhangs (A Short Collection), Sant Tukaram
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson
- Christmas, Titiksa Dugar
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...