Broken Life of a Lost Soul
Broken is my life
Imperfect I am but why?
In tears my life is and I wish for a change
If it was possible for me.
As far I know I have not committed any heinous crime
Before hurting someone else, I would prefer to end my own existence
If I cannot heal the wounds of someone else, then I simply just be soundless
That is better for me as I live a broken life and right now I am really living in solitary confinement
Is the way I feel.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Life of a Lost Soul by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes