Broken Life of a Lost Soul
Broken is my life
Imperfect I am but why?
In tears my life is and I wish for a change
If it was possible for me.
As far I know I have not committed any heinous crime
Before hurting someone else, I would prefer to end my own existence
If I cannot heal the wounds of someone else, then I simply just be soundless
That is better for me as I live a broken life and right now I am really living in solitary confinement
Is the way I feel.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Life of a Lost Soul by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak