Broken Life of a Lost Soul
Broken is my life
Imperfect I am but why?
In tears my life is and I wish for a change
If it was possible for me.
As far I know I have not committed any heinous crime
Before hurting someone else, I would prefer to end my own existence
If I cannot heal the wounds of someone else, then I simply just be soundless
That is better for me as I live a broken life and right now I am really living in solitary confinement
Is the way I feel.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Life of a Lost Soul by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra