Bottoms are strange things
And women can get quite stressed
Does my bum look big in this?
Question asked when we dress.
A buttock a bum a backside
And to the rear a posterior
Or if you happen to be French
It would be a derriere.
Here is a list of shapes
Bottoms are likely to take.
Pretty little pert ones
Pinky wrinkly dimply ones
Curvy ones and tiny ones
And very saggy baggy ones.
Also you may find
Apple and pear shape ones
Or even very flat ones.
If you want a perfect bottom
Well zero covers all
A nice bouncy round one
Is ideal if you fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bottoms by Hazel Connelly )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- Meelo paidal chalkar tumko, tumse milwan.., VIJAY SINGH BHADORIYA
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo