Born to Hate
I was sure
I meant a lot to Tommy.
He even told me
that all of his songs
were solely written for me.
But then he released
his new album
with titles like 'For Mary Anne'
and 'Mary's Song'.
He said he had found someone else
who made him feel
like he actually had
a purpose in life.
Mary Anne was full of spirit
I am anything but that.
I am morose and obscene.
I prefer staying at home
pounding on the piano
than to be hiking through the forest
collecting twigs and stones.
Maybe that is why he likes her.
I lacked all those things
and that is exactly what Tommy
was looking for.
for not telling me sooner.
I said it was fine
since we had only been friends.
Tommy found his other half,
He had long been looking for one
and he was certain I
would be his true love.
Then came along Mary Anne
who ruined my life
and made me the way I am today.
Maybe I really was born to hate.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I hate you. :)
Comments about this poem (Born to Hate by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...