When the world feels gloomy and sad
I look for the joy it once had.
Books are treasures buried for someone to find.
So if you find yourself feeling low
Grab a book and you will know
Of all the places you could possibly go.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Books by Unintelligible Susurration )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)