I closed the windows, turns off the lamps..
And leaned on the wait,
Surrounded by machinations of fear and your name.
Night is between us and approaching
Walking through us as we walk in it.
Looking for windows in us..
As we look for the exit in it.
Tremble, oh curtains and contemplate,
You became a sword fights..
The day laugh and dancing on
The flute soul and the whining.
The silence witness and the absence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boring by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal