I closed the windows, turns off the lamps..
And leaned on the wait,
Surrounded by machinations of fear and your name.
Night is between us and approaching
Walking through us as we walk in it.
Looking for windows in us..
As we look for the exit in it.
Tremble, oh curtains and contemplate,
You became a sword fights..
The day laugh and dancing on
The flute soul and the whining.
The silence witness and the absence.
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boring by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 November 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..