I closed the windows, turns off the lamps..
And leaned on the wait,
Surrounded by machinations of fear and your name.
Night is between us and approaching
Walking through us as we walk in it.
Looking for windows in us..
As we look for the exit in it.
Tremble, oh curtains and contemplate,
You became a sword fights..
The day laugh and dancing on
The flute soul and the whining.
The silence witness and the absence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boring by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders