Hey perfume of the gardens;
Knock the heart..;
Behold I knocked..
But no answer!
Do not knock by hand
By your heart, your spirit
Did you lose the way? !
There is no way
Nothing here but you are!
Stare at the mirror stare
Not by eyes,
But by your heart
By your spirit
Who did you see? !
! I only saw I
Now you sea, here you are
Hey perfume of the gardens
What is the value of the mirror
If you can't see your self? !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breathe.. by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku, butterflies fly, S.D. TIWARI
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey