I turn in the book of life
Another spring blossoms within me
In a myriad
Shapes and shades and colours
Another step I take, in the garden of being.
And the dew upon the grass
And smile as only she could
I look beyond my shadow, and the shadows in the mind.
And each flower is an eternal surprise.
Hymns to joys
The memories of tender lonely night
Melt into tears
That filled me, lie forgotten
As I reach for the sky
To hold her.
The brooks the stones
And the branches of the
Unfold the canvass
And find their colours.
Sit still, my fingers quiver
As I etch my image upon the
Sands of time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bookmarks by Madhup Mohta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes
- WAG, sTAan Inie KEk - HEEL tyd - klienho.., sEaN nOrTh
- admiration for admiring, Jamal Downes
- Cammie, Jamal Downes
- Loving Kush, Jamal Downes