Madhup Mohta Poems
- Monika Monika Rainbows are fantasies, Of an anaemic ...
- Remain With Me With each snowfall and in each snowflake As I...
- Bookmarks Another leaf I turn in the book of life Another ...
- Chopin In E Minor When winds whirled and waltzed with virgin ...
- Perhaps If I am not you, I cease to be me And if you do not ...
- No. I Am No Neruda. I Am Me Here this. And hear this in ...
Doctor and Diplomat. A Global Vagabond more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Rainbows are fantasies,
Of an anaemic sun.
If only our eyes were prisms
Each Truth would have come clad
In a primary colour.
Dreams are facts,
Of life lived after-hours.
If only, we were awake
Each wish would come true
In the moment of its conception.
Songs are sorrows.
Of silences punctuated
If only we had heard
Each silence would have sung
With our heartbeats.
Flowers are memories,
Of fragrances dancing uncertainly.
If only we had remembered
Each scent would have embraced...