Ruby Mostazir (dhaka)
Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions.....
Like a blind i spread my hands to you
But I failed to touch you…….
By my heart I can touch you easily
I can see you by heart
I can delete da distance between us
Whenever I want…..
Sometimes I can see you
By my heart on a big crowdy city
You are so helpless and lonely……
I can control the thousand distance
And reach to you on a moment
I can keep my face on ur chest
And toss all ur troubles…
I can cure all ur wound s
By a antiseptic kiss on ur face!
By heart I can do whatever I want
But body has all da stupid restrictions …….
Poet Other Poems
- @ Love Story
- A Gray Bird
- About Me
- About My Heart
- About You........
- Alone In A Million Crowd?
- Amake khujona tumi bohudin
- Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions.......
- Can You Ever?
- Carry On
- Death Of My Father In Law
- Do You Have Any Fascination With Death?
- Drones Will Be Using For Sending Greetin...
- Egoistic One Day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.