Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions.....
Like a blind i spread my hands to you
But I failed to touch you…….
By my heart I can touch you easily
I can see you by heart
I can delete da distance between us
Whenever I want…..
Sometimes I can see you
By my heart on a big crowdy city
You are so helpless and lonely……
I can control the thousand distance
And reach to you on a moment
I can keep my face on ur chest
And toss all ur troubles…
I can cure all ur wound s
By a antiseptic kiss on ur face!
By heart I can do whatever I want
But body has all da stupid restrictions …….
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions..... by Ruby Mostazir )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate