Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions.....
Like a blind i spread my hands to you
But I failed to touch you…….
By my heart I can touch you easily
I can see you by heart
I can delete da distance between us
Whenever I want…..
Sometimes I can see you
By my heart on a big crowdy city
You are so helpless and lonely……
I can control the thousand distance
And reach to you on a moment
I can keep my face on ur chest
And toss all ur troubles…
I can cure all ur wound s
By an antiseptic kiss on ur face!
By heart I can do whatever I want
But body has all da stupid restrictions …….
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Body Has All The Stupid Restrictions..... by Ruby Mostazir )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale