Move a head.
No more turning back! !
Stormy night is over.
Tides already turned over.
Heavy thunders and rain fell down with full shower.
Showers burnt down everything into ashes.
Remaining now is only a few ashes,
Which is as pure as reflection of self in mirror.
May you reflect like bright light forever.
Night is over.
With clear crystal blue sky smiling over.
With a glorious warmth of virgin sun falling rays all over.
A new day has come to welcome you!
A bright day is waiting for you,
To welcome you back,
Asking you to step once again into the brightness,
With full of warmth and love.
Once you step in, never step out back again.
It's asking you to,
Spread the message of peace and love.
Have a wonderful Good morning!
Have a Blessed day!
God Bless! ! !
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blessed day! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)