Move a head.
No more turning back! !
Stormy night is over.
Tides already turned over.
Heavy thunders and rain fell down with full shower.
Showers burnt down everything into ashes.
Remaining now is only a few ashes,
Which is as pure as reflection of self in mirror.
May you reflect like bright light forever.
Night is over.
With clear crystal blue sky smiling over.
With a glorious warmth of virgin sun falling rays all over.
A new day has come to welcome you!
A bright day is waiting for you,
To welcome you back,
Asking you to step once again into the brightness,
With full of warmth and love.
Once you step in, never step out back again.
It's asking you to,
Spread the message of peace and love.
Have a wonderful Good morning!
Have a Blessed day!
God Bless! ! !
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blessed day! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris