I felt like I just got lost in the mist of your indecisiveness, like were kids and playing a game of red light, and green light or freeze tag, and I was the one that became it.
If your happy guess what I never knew it! ! ! because your action, and your face displayed, something different in my presents all the time. And I drew the line when enough was just that! ! ! ! !
So be happy
I stand to clap my hands because Clarence have to Go like the movie gone with the wind! ! ! and never will end up at the north pole with you again Bipolar bear! ! ! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bipolar Bear by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp