I found that this person
Is a misery, and he comes around almost as if he's a season, of broken constancy. Where room is important only if he has the space and time to place or make room for you to be in it. His world he creates can be a little misunderstood, or misleading if one allow them selves to be caught up or taken into what he market on surface. This guy has presented and invented joke R.Us from down under just to see if he's in your grace because of how he switch up often behind close doors.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken constancy by Clarence Williams )
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest