Colin Ian Jeffery
He never speaks
Trapped within a damaged brain
Body twisted, limbs trembling
Sitting in a hospital yard
Humming tunes without melody.
But in his bright soul he stands tall
Articulate with mind intact
Singing melodious songs of love
Only God and he can hear.
Colin Ian Jeffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BILLY by Colin Ian Jeffery )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam