Colin Ian Jeffery
Colin Ian Jeffery Poems
- Billy He never speaks Trapped within...
- Great Fire Of London The great fire of London occurred on ...
- Battle Of Britain 'Never before in the field of human ...
- Blood Red Poppies During the battle of the Somme, ...
- Schindler's List Oskar Schindler was a member of the Nazi ...
- Aberfan ABERFAN On the morning of 21 October 1966,116 ...
- War Horses At the outbreak of World War One horses were used ...
Published in the February 2008 issue of DECANTO - Colin Ian Jeffery was Centre Stage Poet
1. What age were you when you first became interested in poetry?
Seven - I was a choirboy when I heard the vicar in church read out the twenty-third psalm -
It struck my soul with lightening and my Muse began to sing.
In ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
He never speaks
Trapped within a damaged brain
Body twisted, limbs trembling
Sitting in a hospital yard
Humming tunes without melody.
But in his bright soul he stands tall
Articulate with mind intact
Singing melodious songs of love
Only God and he can hear.