Beware of the Vicious Woman
Beware of trusting a vicious woman.
If she's mean to others, she'll be mean to you.
She's not a noblewoman.
She'll try to trick you, playing with your heart.
Be on the alert.
Of the vicious woman,
She uses words as swords, tearing you a part.
As soon as you see her, you'll run to depart.
She tries to set your mind up in a state of confusion.
She'll make up lies; believing her own lies.
She doesn't have many allies.
That run too her defense,
Because they all know, she's a vicious woman.
She could be your sister, or sister in-law,
If she's your sister, she'll try to steal your inheritance.
Because of her own arrogance,
She thinks; she's above the law.
She could be your neighbor, or someone that you thought you could trust; opening up your heart.
If she's your neighbor, she'll steal your cats and dog.
She has no more sense than a wild hog.
Beware of the vicious woman.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beware of the Vicious Woman by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI