How do you say to your lover and friend
that your love has come to an end?
That there’s no hope to continue,
because the struggle within you
has broken what just couldn’t bend?
What do you say
when love has withered away,
and now all that’s left is a shell?
And you can’t just break free,
your mind throws your heart into Hell.
Because it’s not right to just go,
or to put on a show,
but you’d hate to cause someone to cry.
Your heart is in pieces,
thoughts and love both show creases,
and now all you can say is the lie….“I love you”.
Diem Enjee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bent by Diem Enjee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola