Joseph T. Renaldi
Beauty Of A Wedding Day
Beauty brightens the wedding day
with purity of conduct at bay,
And innocence lies dormant now
marked by uncertainty on the brow.
A wedding, like a bell doth ring,
Attached to the heart with a string,
And ecstasy, dawning the eyes,
Reflects the marvel of the skies.
The vows taken on a wedding day by far,
like the sanctity of life and character are,
And the animation in the eyes more bright
than the moonlight on a tranquil night.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Of A Wedding Day by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)