Joseph T. Renaldi
Beauty of Nature
The world is full of many elaborate things
That Nature has bestowed upon you and me.
An assortment of birds, flowers and spreading trees,
A panoramic view that is entirely free.
The sparkle of an early morning sunrise,
Accompanied by the blessing of a prayer,
The comfort of being in touch with Nature
To let you know that you are welcome there.
The rapture of a beautiful countryside,
An intriguing atmosphere that is fresh and clear,
The awareness of no matter what transpires
The beauty of Nature is always near.
The feeling that Nature's job was well done
That enlightened the soul and eliminated our woes.
Seeing the magnificent artistry before our eyes,
Our relationship with Nature grows and grows.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty of Nature by Joseph T. Renaldi )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(3rd April 19sixty)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Anonymous