Joseph T. Renaldi
Beauty of Nature
The world is full of many elaborate things
That Nature has bestowed upon you and me.
An assortment of birds, flowers and spreading trees,
A panoramic view that is entirely free.
The sparkle of an early morning sunrise,
Accompanied by the blessing of a prayer,
The comfort of being in touch with Nature
To let you know that you are welcome there.
The rapture of a beautiful countryside,
An intriguing atmosphere that is fresh and clear,
The awareness of no matter what transpires
The beauty of Nature is always near.
The feeling that Nature's job was well done
That enlightened the soul and eliminated our woes.
Seeing the magnificent artistry before our eyes,
Our relationship with Nature grows and grows.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty of Nature by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi