Joseph T. Renaldi
Beauty of Nature
The world is full of many elaborate things
That Nature has bestowed upon you and me.
An assortment of birds, flowers and spreading trees,
A panoramic view that is entirely free.
The sparkle of an early morning sunrise,
Accompanied by the blessing of a prayer,
The comfort of being in touch with Nature
To let you know that you are welcome there.
The rapture of a beautiful countryside,
An intriguing atmosphere that is fresh and clear,
The awareness of no matter what transpires
The beauty of Nature is always near.
The feeling that Nature's job was well done
That enlightened the soul and eliminated our woes.
Seeing the magnificent artistry before our eyes,
Our relationship with Nature grows and grows.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty of Nature by Joseph T. Renaldi )
Did you read them?
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealth China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson