RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Strutting his steps across the floor, singing loudly,
pronouncing words of lyrics so all can be heard.
Voice raising higher as emotion begins to fill his
lungs, choking it out into the open in a beautiful
rendition of fascination.
Words rounding out in the form of poetical thoughts.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Rendition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Omgekeerde muziek, Madrason writer
- A Kind of Villanelle, Joyce Sutphen
- Hit, it!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Minder bedrogen, Madrason writer
- Geweldsparabel, Madrason writer
- To Be Kind, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beproeving, Madrason writer
- Dream, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muurspiegelingen, Madrason writer
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis