RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Recreating images in intellect, taking them out of
the screens they are lying in and seeking their
details, so so they can be written out explicitly.
All the expressions, mannerisms, words spoken,
clothes worn, coming instantly in deepest
Reviewing moments of life in this manner, keeps
a mind in a constant state of acquiescence,
completely and accurately stating every bit of what
is seen in and out of context with silent speech.
Forgetting nothing, totally enjoying this gift of
talent innately given at the moment of conception,
appreciating it no end, being fulfilled constantly
every moment of life.
Disciplining a mind through the years has enabled
it to get better and faster as each day progresses,
taking paths into outlets of beautiful sanity set
in intellect where it's consciously kept acclimated.
Ready to jump into details of every vision as they
appear in thoughts of reality and discipline of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Sanity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak