RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Recreating images in intellect, taking them out of
the screens they are lying in and seeking their
details, so so they can be written out explicitly.
All the expressions, mannerisms, words spoken,
clothes worn, coming instantly in deepest
Reviewing moments of life in this manner, keeps
a mind in a constant state of acquiescence,
completely and accurately stating every bit of what
is seen in and out of context with silent speech.
Forgetting nothing, totally enjoying this gift of
talent innately given at the moment of conception,
appreciating it no end, being fulfilled constantly
every moment of life.
Disciplining a mind through the years has enabled
it to get better and faster as each day progresses,
taking paths into outlets of beautiful sanity set
in intellect where it's consciously kept acclimated.
Ready to jump into details of every vision as they
appear in thoughts of reality and discipline of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Sanity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon