RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Recreating images in intellect, taking them out of
the screens they are lying in and seeking their
details, so so they can be written out explicitly.
All the expressions, mannerisms, words spoken,
clothes worn, coming instantly in deepest
Reviewing moments of life in this manner, keeps
a mind in a constant state of acquiescence,
completely and accurately stating every bit of what
is seen in and out of context with silent speech.
Forgetting nothing, totally enjoying this gift of
talent innately given at the moment of conception,
appreciating it no end, being fulfilled constantly
every moment of life.
Disciplining a mind through the years has enabled
it to get better and faster as each day progresses,
taking paths into outlets of beautiful sanity set
in intellect where it's consciously kept acclimated.
Ready to jump into details of every vision as they
appear in thoughts of reality and discipline of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Sanity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)