Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
When I bare your name from my cold lips.
What is it you think it means to me?
You think your something special?
It's not so special.
No I don't think so.
Just another forgotten lover.
Already put in her grave.
I mourn you not.
Because you are a hearts rot.
You made so many baseless assumptions.
When I walk through my ice castle it is not you I see.
No that require appearances you haven't owned.
A faceless coward, hiding behind the darkness.
Oh no you won't show yourself.
So ashamed of who you really are.
That is not my fault.
You need to face up to your own issues before you call foul.
I never threw in the towel.
I was never in the game at all.
An image bearing my resemblance maybe.
For the eyes go wanting.
But these kind of illusions can be haunting.
A diluted concept of the daunting.
Was it my gestures, or the my moving eyes that makes you think that I wanted your undesired advances.
The cold shoulder, the cold shower.
Sometimes I wonder what more I could have done to turn you away.
The danger is in the lust and love madness in which you have no control.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.