Either my glasses are cracked
Or dusts have settled on them
Sitting on roof top on a chair
The world does not look the same
Blood, mayhem, riots and murders
Reign over some parts of it
While others are greedy and mad
Trample the poor with heavy feet
One part loots the other and enjoy
The other looks helpless and watches
It is so hungry to fight back hard
But to the formers might they can’t match
How long will it go on?
Why a part is always poor and weak
When will a change take place?
Or if their future would remain bleak
I wish I could see the day
When all will live equal and right
Love will reign supreme in world
Peace will reign allover
There will be no hate, no fight.
Tiku akp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad time by Tiku akp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak