Either my glasses are cracked
Or dusts have settled on them
Sitting on roof top on a chair
The world does not look the same
Blood, mayhem, riots and murders
Reign over some parts of it
While others are greedy and mad
Trample the poor with heavy feet
One part loots the other and enjoy
The other looks helpless and watches
It is so hungry to fight back hard
But to the formers might they can’t match
How long will it go on?
Why a part is always poor and weak
When will a change take place?
Or if their future would remain bleak
I wish I could see the day
When all will live equal and right
Love will reign supreme in world
Peace will reign allover
There will be no hate, no fight.
Tiku akp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad time by Tiku akp )
Did you read them?
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones