What a joy and happiness
On mother’s face
When some one is about to come
Her heart is full of joy to welcome
Life has blossomed
New boundary is formed
Life stage is going to be changed
From wife to motherhood is to be managed
What will be baby’s future?
How will it be made sure?
This entire thing stands as million rupees question
But yes it is beginning of the new relation
No matter how much it will be painful!
Yet golden day are awaited soon
New born may come out to witness
The new world and mother’s face
It will be now mother’s turn
To make it happy home with return
Of joy and smile at all the times
Such is mother’s world with new tale
That is why she been termed as divine
Creator of our life and making it heaven
Who can suggest an alternative for mother’s place?
She stands tall with comparison in all the cases
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby's future by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- The Monster, crystal ruth
- A.Blok, You are - the wild call.. - tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, As day so light... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, The Petersburg twilights..- tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- quotation # 4, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Thanks For What?, Liliana EL.
- Rosy Wind, Casey Jarrell
- Hate poem, Sahra Hussein
- Recalling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Clear, dear!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)