What a joy and happiness
On mother’s face
When some one is about to come
Her heart is full of joy to welcome
Life has blossomed
New boundary is formed
Life stage is going to be changed
From wife to motherhood is to be managed
What will be baby’s future?
How will it be made sure?
This entire thing stands as million rupees question
But yes it is beginning of the new relation
No matter how much it will be painful!
Yet golden day are awaited soon
New born may come out to witness
The new world and mother’s face
It will be now mother’s turn
To make it happy home with return
Of joy and smile at all the times
Such is mother’s world with new tale
That is why she been termed as divine
Creator of our life and making it heaven
Who can suggest an alternative for mother’s place?
She stands tall with comparison in all the cases
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby's future by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai