Religion demonized women
Caused the snake rattle to quake
With dawn of the letter to men
Nature never knew a fake!
It’s simply a power game
To control strings of the purse
Greed enticed by fame
Fortune eyes a man’s curse
Before man crafted leather Books
Eve and snake were life-giving symbols
Proudly etched the marble blogs looks
History’s testimony forgotten gimbals
Each time displeasure lectured mood
Guilt gridlock cloaked in dead end religion.
Just admire freely beauty of women hood
While testosterone envy speaks in pidgin!
Copyright Leaking Pen 2013
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Augury by Leaking Pen )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar