This is a spirit.
This is a sport.
This is a source of energy.
This is a life line.
When you are down
Refresh yourself fight it out.
Gather all your energy
Believe it you will near to success.
A friendly fight against your opponent
Simple prove yourself you are better
This is a test of coordination and control of
Mind, strength and time to give you an edge.
You are very weak and inactive
Give a thought on fight
I will fight it out and win over all my weakness
This thought will generate lot of energy.
Life is full of worries forever
Understand worries in true spirit
Play it with full energy
Every movement in Life is fight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Attitude by ajay srivastava )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Strides, Vera Sidhwa
- The Snowdrop, bryan wallace
- Overload, bryan wallace
- Down with poverty, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Conversations With A Friend, Richard Allen Beevor
- A Ten Minutes of Prayer, Reagan A. Latumbo
- lux et umbra, Ann Dow
- S.O.S., Sandra Feldman
- Something is in the House, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Tragedy and Comedy, Eugene Levich