This is a spirit.
This is a sport.
This is a source of energy.
This is a life line.
When you are down
Refresh yourself fight it out.
Gather all your energy
Believe it you will near to success.
A friendly fight against your opponent
Simple prove yourself you are better
This is a test of coordination and control of
Mind, strength and time to give you an edge.
You are very weak and inactive
Give a thought on fight
I will fight it out and win over all my weakness
This thought will generate lot of energy.
Life is full of worries forever
Understand worries in true spirit
Play it with full energy
Every movement in Life is fight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Attitude by ajay srivastava )
- Catch the Moon, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- I Could Not Find My Way Free, Shalom Freedman
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
- The art of love and affection!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Heaven with the Creator, Althea Marshall Wypyszczak
- Prison diary, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)