Unnumbered people on the floor
with full comfort and tension free sleeping.
while few people find it difficult to sleep
along with dun lop pillow bed surrounded with tension.
hundred of thousand children going to school
for high class education on the other side
lac and crores of children do not understand.
what is school and actual meaning of education.
few people earning thousand and crores.
and unnumbered people hardly earn hand to mouth.
counted people travelling in car and aeroplane.
uncounted number of people still travel in bullock cart
when will wake-up and realise the economic disequilibrium
this difference must be minimise at any cost
only important point is awareness among people
wake-up...wake-up.....from deep sleep.....will you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awareness by ajay srivastava )
- What Shall I Serve You?, Valsa George
- Be Steady, Be Ready, Cindy Wyatt
- The Chasm, G. E. Gorfu
- I am born on the land, ramesh rai
- John Ashbery: Some Personal Reflections, Ron Price
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- 3: 41, Adam Groszeibl
- Filtrate, Akhtar Jawad
- I am gajananmishra, gajanan mishra
- Winter, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)