Unnumbered people on the floor
with full comfort and tension free sleeping.
while few people find it difficult to sleep
along with dun lop pillow bed surrounded with tension.
hundred of thousand children going to school
for high class education on the other side
lac and crores of children do not understand.
what is school and actual meaning of education.
few people earning thousand and crores.
and unnumbered people hardly earn hand to mouth.
counted people travelling in car and aeroplane.
uncounted number of people still travel in bullock cart
when will wake-up and realise the economic disequilibrium
this difference must be minimise at any cost
only important point is awareness among people
wake-up...wake-up.....from deep sleep.....will you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awareness by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar