Everything in life teaches something for us.
We have the choice to copy or not to copy.
The athletes train long hours every day,
They commit their life to the planned way.
They never give up, that is how they can become a pro,
If they did it from the heart they became perfecto.
Life is just like that, one cannot say 'I am OK',
One has to work on that hard to get the bouquet,
One has short or long time to progress,
Sometimes our subconscious works as a slow witness.
One has to affirm over and over the need,
When at last will surface the real deed,
However, when one finds the real truth,
Will never have any more problem with their youth.
They will live in perfect harmony,
Peace, goodness, politeness & wisdom will be their testimony.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Athletes. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho