Ashley's Birthday rap
Her name's ashley
shes from the hood.
She's from a very good neighborhood.
Its her vacation without math equations
and she likes moonshine on special occasions
Oops! i just spilled the beans
Its here birthday do you know what that means? ?
Yeah, neither do i. Oh hey FYI
We've got some good memories and some good adventures too.
Like the time we broke down in BU
Bill came to our rescue
Halleluj! do do do do do do Halleluj!
Its your your birthday! Its your birthday! Its your birthday!
Happy Birthday! happy birthday! Happy birthday!
Wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki WORD!
***A rap i wrote for my friend Ashley's birthday.
Tiffany ThePirate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ashley's Birthday rap by Tiffany ThePirate )
- Love Is A Feeling, Lilly Emery
- I saw my father, in silhouette, Thomas Leathandrum
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What are these days?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Flower In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)