Lawrence S. Pertillar
Are We To Get Close To Disclosing The Answers?
When minds are already committed,
To unlimited delusions permitted...
That the inflicting of pain and sorrows to sustain,
Is no more than a game to disregard...
The value of life and the seriousness of it.
For the purpose to keep fantasies,
Alive to thrive...
As many maimed and wounded,
And others killed for the thrill and sport of it...
Leave those surviving left to wonder,
Where do such ideals originate to accept and exist.
What price is paid to keep this deceit?
Are we to get close to disclosing the answers?
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are We To Get Close To Disclosing The Answers? by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak