A question in my mind,
It hurts harsher than the sword.
If there is something of his kind,
If anywhere there, exists the god?
If he does, someone tell him please,
I want a one to bring me in crease.
Who can give me a care
and always be there,
no matter joy or sorrow I feel
just love is all for what,
I make an appeal.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Appeal by Anubhav gupta )
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal