why some guys act worse than the swines.
They play fake, and wish to shine
I know we all wanna play like stud,
but that doesn't mean to play with hearts,
innocence of girls! ! !
you go on fire,
if someone hurts your mom or your sisters.
So think of it twice
before you do the same to other's! !
The game you play doesn't give you claps,
you just get tied to 'evil-human' tags.
None sees you to be trust worthy again,
for your attitude being just so lame.
Just be yourself, bring out your best
copying others, doesn't take you to crest.
You're being fake,
is the real you so ashamed? ?
Or such a looser you cant show your real face.
Be a true man, face the real world.
Be truthful to you, you might get the real love,
For if you act like such looser,
you're digging a pit.
Where everyone will pee,
and you'll have to sit.
And when starving just drink that all.
That would seem better than your ostensible walls
which picturize you being superstar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rage by Anubhav gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery