why some guys act worse than the swines.
They play fake, and wish to shine
I know we all wanna play like stud,
but that doesn't mean to play with hearts,
innocence of girls! ! !
you go on fire,
if someone hurts your mom or your sisters.
So think of it twice
before you do the same to other's! !
The game you play doesn't give you claps,
you just get tied to 'evil-human' tags.
None sees you to be trust worthy again,
for your attitude being just so lame.
Just be yourself, bring out your best
copying others, doesn't take you to crest.
You're being fake,
is the real you so ashamed? ?
Or such a looser you cant show your real face.
Be a true man, face the real world.
Be truthful to you, you might get the real love,
For if you act like such looser,
you're digging a pit.
Where everyone will pee,
and you'll have to sit.
And when starving just drink that all.
That would seem better than your ostensible walls
which picturize you being superstar.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rage by Anubhav gupta )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah