why some guys act worse than the swines.
They play fake, and wish to shine
I know we all wanna play like stud,
but that doesn't mean to play with hearts,
innocence of girls! ! !
you go on fire,
if someone hurts your mom or your sisters.
So think of it twice
before you do the same to other's! !
The game you play doesn't give you claps,
you just get tied to 'evil-human' tags.
None sees you to be trust worthy again,
for your attitude being just so lame.
Just be yourself, bring out your best
copying others, doesn't take you to crest.
You're being fake,
is the real you so ashamed? ?
Or such a looser you cant show your real face.
Be a true man, face the real world.
Be truthful to you, you might get the real love,
For if you act like such looser,
you're digging a pit.
Where everyone will pee,
and you'll have to sit.
And when starving just drink that all.
That would seem better than your ostensible walls
which picturize you being superstar.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rage by Anubhav gupta )
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
- One glass one heart, Abdullah alHemaidy
- ABOUT ABELA, Terry Collett
- Autumn Leave, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Roses, Jerusha Melanie
- Circumstances and I, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)