why some guys act worse than the swines.
They play fake, and wish to shine
I know we all wanna play like stud,
but that doesn't mean to play with hearts,
innocence of girls! ! !
you go on fire,
if someone hurts your mom or your sisters.
So think of it twice
before you do the same to other's! !
The game you play doesn't give you claps,
you just get tied to 'evil-human' tags.
None sees you to be trust worthy again,
for your attitude being just so lame.
Just be yourself, bring out your best
copying others, doesn't take you to crest.
You're being fake,
is the real you so ashamed? ?
Or such a looser you cant show your real face.
Be a true man, face the real world.
Be truthful to you, you might get the real love,
For if you act like such looser,
you're digging a pit.
Where everyone will pee,
and you'll have to sit.
And when starving just drink that all.
That would seem better than your ostensible walls
which picturize you being superstar.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rage by Anubhav gupta )
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)