Ace Of Black Hearts
(Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
Gets a shoulder so cold.
Rather then sharing it with those less fortunate then you.
Thrown away, melted down or melt scrapped.
What if I was their just be another market for such things.
Would you believe me?
A refurbished PC.
A idealogical dream.
A business to the likes of the use car sales man.
Cheaper because its outdated.
But still a free operating system can be found on which it will run.
I'm using a fifteen plus year old computer I built from the ground up just one year ago.
Yes parts have failed, but they also have been easily replaced.
I have shared these with both family and friends.
Yet still I see no trend, in place where all are trying to cut their budgets.
Energy efficient in one way maybe not.
But in another it eliminates all that unfortunate waste.
Will the people ever have a taste for something such as this.
I wish somebody would make requests.
I have only one friend who wants one.
And I also wish I could acquire more that would otherwise be thrown away.
Oh will this love of mine lead me anywhere?
A new field which doesn't truly exist.
Oh how I wish.
This is but another business in a dream.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed