Ace Of Black Hearts
(Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
Gets a shoulder so cold.
Rather then sharing it with those less fortunate then you.
Thrown away, melted down or melt scrapped.
What if I was their just be another market for such things.
Would you believe me?
A refurbished PC.
A idealogical dream.
A business to the likes of the use car sales man.
Cheaper because its outdated.
But still a free operating system can be found on which it will run.
I'm using a fifteen plus year old computer I built from the ground up just one year ago.
Yes parts have failed, but they also have been easily replaced.
I have shared these with both family and friends.
Yet still I see no trend, in place where all are trying to cut their budgets.
Energy efficient in one way maybe not.
But in another it eliminates all that unfortunate waste.
Will the people ever have a taste for something such as this.
I wish somebody would make requests.
I have only one friend who wants one.
And I also wish I could acquire more that would otherwise be thrown away.
Oh will this love of mine lead me anywhere?
A new field which doesn't truly exist.
Oh how I wish.
This is but another business in a dream.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Verses on Captain Grose, Robert Burns
- Eyes they see, Diplove gautam
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
- On Elphinstone's Translation of Martial'.., Robert Burns
- Indigenous architecture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jos Master, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)