Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
(Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacement
Harsh is a loss of love, and to replace its stead is not as easy as slicing bread.
Especially when one is so selective.
An elective not of your choice, but of his heart.
A caressing start.
But time over that which one obsesses.
Faults are created and can be easily agitated.
Gentle one says as if your capturing a butterfly within your hands.
Once damaged he will never be the same.
His vulnerabilities are not to blame.
His weakness is his pain.
And her hands have become stained.
He will loathe with an oath as a promise he takes to his grave.
A distraction is what he needs, that is what he craves.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet by Ace Of Black Hearts )
People who read Ace Of Black Hearts also read
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley