Alone in thought,
she sits and ponders.
Where are my friends?
Her mind wonders.
Are they upset,
as she offended?
Her mood is melancholy,
her senses upended.
Betrayed and bitter,
she sits in gloom.
She stays alone,
she haunts her room.
If they knew the hurt,
the grief they made, the pain they wrought.
They'd feel vexed, ashamed.
her forgiveness it would be sought.
So if my verses should touch your soul,
if these words can make amends.
know my message is sincere,
can we still be friends?
Jojoba Mansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Jojoba Mansell )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)