Alone in thought,
she sits and ponders.
Where are my friends?
Her mind wonders.
Are they upset,
as she offended?
Her mood is melancholy,
her senses upended.
Betrayed and bitter,
she sits in gloom.
She stays alone,
she haunts her room.
If they knew the hurt,
the grief they made, the pain they wrought.
They'd feel vexed, ashamed.
her forgiveness it would be sought.
So if my verses should touch your soul,
if these words can make amends.
know my message is sincere,
can we still be friends?
Jojoba Mansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Jojoba Mansell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- tRyiNg 2 right 1 $eN10s i MiGht UnDerStand, sEaN nOrTh
- Love and Work, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Artistic Need For Suffering, Kyle Schlicher
- Ten, John F. McCullagh
- A Memory On A Frozen Day, Kyle Schlicher
- The Lakota Sioux, Jim Yerman
- My sorrow - my life, gajanan mishra
- और इस तरह मैंने ज़िंदगी को आसान कर लिया..., Sandhya Jane