Alive In My Heart
Beloved ones alive in your heart,
Departed ones alive in your heart.
It is you, who have kept them alive.
They have sown the seeds of path and love.
They are there with you always.
What else do you require?
Go along with the flow of life.
Learn from the past.
Live in present.
Let the future be full of surprises.
Keep your Heart healthy, wealthy and wise.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alive In My Heart by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA