Deb Panda Poems
- Evening Lamp! Oh’Muse! You appear at this cross- Upon the ...
- Oh Muse! Come With The Shower ... Oh Muse! When this ...
- Mother My Mother they call- Fortunate is mine to be ...
- A Summer Afternoon Rain Oh’ Muse! High from the highest ...
- A Thought Captured In Her Eyes A thought descended over, Her;...
- A Voice, I Listen In Res...
- Songs Of A Bridal Robe Sing this beauty; pause not- For it ...
I am DEBADARSHI PANDA, born in a remote, rural village of KEONJHAR, ODISHA.
I had my primary education in my village school, secondary in a nearby school of my village.
My secondary school, teachers played a significant part in the evolution of poetry so as my early life. All my teachers are the constant source of inspiration for me in all my pursuit, especially teachers of LITERATURE, MATHEMATICS.
I do believe it is the eternal truth; the thoughts wear the dress through a sensitive heart only for the endless blessings of my great teachers till today I met.
I feel amazed at any piece writing I complete, that how could I write. It may be intangible, yet vividly in... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You appear at this cross-
Upon the rising flame of earthen lamp
Lighted- in my evening prayer,
Flickering and steady with the wind!
I see you protect this pen;
With the dazzling shield-
When darkness delves deep into it-
Held high; with all kindness in reward!
Joyous- for this journey starts there.
And I reserve this flame for ages-
For my soul finds its temple,
That will go down generation, with undying luster;
Tomorrow -when they discover themselves in darkness!