Sweet Nothing Tickles(Shadorma)
The Shadorma is a simple syllabic verse form created by James Neill Northe that is most effective when written using strong words or phrases.
The Shadorma is: a hexastich, a poem in 6 lines although you certainly could choose to write any number of sixains in this syllabic pattern.syllabic,3-5-3-3-7-5 syllables per line. unrhymed.
Sweet Nothing Tickles
Unknown on the street
Smiles at her
Yet tickles and tills her heart
A stranger's friendship
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -186 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland