It's a two verse poem combining acrostic and nonet.
The first verse is an acrostic done with reversed nonet.
Then the second verse is done as a nonet with the title
that formed the acrostic reversed.Thuse we have the acronet
rhyming or not.
Trying to set its tumbling..
Intense pressure however helps
Challenge done to name it Acronet
Corrections done to name it Nonet
In terms of many up right stands
Tensed up this poem says'no'
'Acrostic and Nonet
Be them reversed too
Of a new style
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -189 by Indira Renganathan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai
- There is a Configuration of the Universe, michael walkerjohn