It's a two verse poem combining acrostic and nonet.
The first verse is an acrostic done with reversed nonet.
Then the second verse is done as a nonet with the title
that formed the acrostic reversed.Thuse we have the acronet
rhyming or not.
Trying to set its tumbling..
Intense pressure however helps
Challenge done to name it Acronet
Corrections done to name it Nonet
In terms of many up right stands
Tensed up this poem says'no'
'Acrostic and Nonet
Be them reversed too
Of a new style
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -189 by Indira Renganathan )
Did you read them?
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery