It's a two verse poem combining acrostic and nonet.
The first verse is an acrostic done with reversed nonet.
Then the second verse is done as a nonet with the title
that formed the acrostic reversed.Thuse we have the acronet
rhyming or not.
Trying to set its tumbling..
Intense pressure however helps
Challenge done to name it Acronet
Corrections done to name it Nonet
In terms of many up right stands
Tensed up this poem says'no'
'Acrostic and Nonet
Be them reversed too
Of a new style
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -189 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Rifle, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Snow, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Similar, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindergarten Miss, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're False...., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- We Just Remember..., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Average Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Homes Of Joy, Edgar Albert Guest
- Getting Her A Valentine, Edgar Albert Guest
- Jimmy, Edgar Albert Guest