It's a two verse poem combining acrostic and nonet.
The first verse is an acrostic done with reversed nonet.
Then the second verse is done as a nonet with the title
that formed the acrostic reversed.Thuse we have the acronet
rhyming or not.
Trying to set its tumbling..
Intense pressure however helps
Challenge done to name it Acronet
Corrections done to name it Nonet
In terms of many up right stands
Tensed up this poem says'no'
'Acrostic and Nonet
Be them reversed too
Of a new style
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -189 by Indira Renganathan )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey